Hand, Wrist, & Elbow
Our hands, wrists and elbows are vital to almost every aspect of daily life. When problems arise, it takes a well-trained team of specialists to properly and effectively diagnose and treat a broad array of symptoms and issues.
- Injuries, trauma, fractures and conditions of the hand, wrist, elbow or arm
- Total elbow joint replacement
- Arthritis of the hand, wrist or elbow
- Bicep injuries
- Hand and wrist masses or lumps
- Carpal tunnel
- Trigger fingers
- Hand contracture (Dupuytrens)
- Fused fingers, extra digits or other birth abnormalities of the hand
Many of these conditions can be treated with non-surgical approaches such as medications, injections, and hand therapy. However when hand surgery is needed, advanced procedures often are performed on an outpatient basis.
Sound Like Something You Need?
If this sound like something you need to get checked out, give us your information and make an appointment today!