Foot & Ankle
Whether a patient is suffering from a chronic disorder or an acute injury, Memphis Orthopaedic Group’s team of physicians has the expertise to treat a wide range of foot and ankle problems, including:
- Ankle sprains and fractures
- Achilles tendinitis or tears
- Fractures of the foot
- Sports injuries to the foot and ankle
- Chronic or acute foot and ankle pain
- Joint replacement for ankle conditions
- Osteoarthritis and inflammatory joint arthritis in the foot or ankle
- Deformities of the foot and ankle, congenital or acquired
- Bunion, hammer toe and claw deformities
- Custom orthotics
Our team of physicians and therapists will work with you to safely restore function and facilitate a quick return to daily activities, work and sports.
Sound Like Something You Need?
If this sound like something you need to get checked out, give us your information and make an appointment today!