Follow My Health Request RecordsPatient Info Form
Welcome to the all-in-one personal health record and patient portal that lets you access your medical information in a secure online environment 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from any computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone!
- Communicate with your doctor – send and receive secure online messages
- View test and lab results and review medical notes from your doctor
- Receive email reminders for preventative and follow-up care
- Download apps to monitor your weight, track your blood pressure or manage a chronic condition
- Create wellness goals and chart your progress
Back, Neck, and Spine Pain Assessment Form
Are you experiencing pain in your back, neck, or spine? Fill out the form below and bring it to your next visit.
Our Patient Portal is a unique way for you to stay in touch with us, manage your account, even request information from our staff. It’s just one more way MOG helps to streamline service so that you spend less time with us and more time getting back to your life.
By setting up an online account with us, you will be able to do the following:
- View and request appointments.
- Update your demographic information.
- View your billing statements & balance
- Make secure payments
- Request prescriptions & refills
We participate in most insurance plans with the exception of TennCare, Medicaid and Medicare Advantage plans. We recommend verifying that MOG participates with your insurance network before seeking treatment.
Prescription Refill Policy
Routine medication refills are handled only during business hours, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Refill requests received after 5 p.m. during the week will not be filled until the next day, and any requests from the weekend will not be refilled until Monday at 8:00 a.m. This policy is designed to prevent medical errors and to allow for proper documentation of prescriptions. To expedite your request, you may call your doctor or his assistant directly. To avoid errors in refilling prescriptions, please do not make more than one request for the same refill in a 24-hour period. Be sure to include your name, date of birth, medication to be refilled and pharmacy phone number in your voicemail message. We do our utmost to handle your refill request as soon as possible.
Prescriptions for narcotic pain medications will not be provided outside of regular business hours. After-hours help for emergencies is available through our answering service.
- Main Line 901.381.4MOG(4664).
- Dr. Jones, 901-937-3271
- Dr. Harriman, 901-937-3276
- Dr. Knight, 901-937-3274
- Dr. Leventhal, 901-937-3270
- Dr. Fahey, 901-937-3280
- Dr. Manugian, 901-937-3273
- Dr. Waggoner, 901-937-3277
- Dr. Ferguson, 901-937-3279
- Dr. Grinspun, 901-937-3283
- Dr. Pokabla, 901-937-3275