MSK Group, P C
Central Billing Office
Position: Billing Specialist
Location: MSK CBO
Date Position Available: IMMEDIATELY
Immediate Spvr/Mgr: Jan Ballard
- • Minimum of two (2) years of medical billing/collection experience.
- • Knowledge of medical terminology
- • Knowledge and reading of insurance eob’s to assist insurance companies/patients. Ability to interpret accounts and records
- • Ability to work under pressure and multi task
- • Verbal and written communication skills
- • Customer service skills
- • Ability to operate personal computer
- • Ability to maintain confidentiality
Characteristic Job Tasks and Responsibilities: (May include any and/or all the following):
- • Identifies problem accounts with billing and with payors: investigates and corrects errors, follows-up and resolves past due claims/and or patient responsibilities.
- • Answers inquiries by phone regarding past due accounts and insurance guidelines
- • Contacts responsible party to resolve delinquent accounts; prepares payment plans and monitors adherence to plans by responsible party; directs accounts to outside collection agencies when necessary.
- • May call attorneys, employers, physicians and others necessary to obtain information for resolution of billing, credit or collection matters.
- • Prepare reports to identify and resolve accounts receivable issues on claims and patient responsibility
- • Composes and types routine correspondence, memos, letters, etc.
- • Performs other duties as assigned
Qualified applicants please contact: Jan Ballard at 901-259-4262 or email firstname.lastname@example.org